No More E Trash

As of July 1, 2011 South Carolina residents may not knowingly place or discard a computer, computer monitor, printer or television in any waste stream that is to be disposed of in a solid waste landfill.

For MUSC property, employees must follow these instructions :

  • If state property, contact University Property Control and follow state procurement laws regarding disposal of state property; call 792-3065 or go to

  • If hospital property, contact MUHA property control 876-7000

For more information on how to dispose of your home electronics, go to the store you purchased the equipment from or go to:

Charleston County


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: